Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Average admissions 4-8.
- Seeking BC/ IM or FM physician interested in a locum tenens opportunity at a medical center in Western Virginia.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
- Quick credentialing.
- Onsite radiology, X-ray, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, MRI & CT lab, blood bank, oncology (consult).
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- Backup specialties: Anesthesia, ENT, GS, OB/GYN, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Ortho, Pathology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Rehab services (inpatient and outpatient), Urology, Wound Care, Cardiology.
- Shift times: 7a-7p.
- Average daily census 16-18, but it varies.
- Procedures: vent management.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections