Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, 1 PM to 11 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 17 to 18 patients per day in the hospital.
- Board certified or eligible.
- EMR charting: Epic.
- Open ICU - no procedures.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in IM with an active Virginia medical license in-hand.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Minimum 5 to 7 shifts per month.
- Acls certification required.
- 7 on/7 off preferred.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in Virginia that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with ongoing coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.