Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Locum tenens physician will see an average of 18 patients and 4 to 6 admissions per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- ICU coverage required.
- Board certification required.
- Board certified FM physicians will be considered on a case by cases basis, and must have at least two years of hospitalist experience.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Dictated charting.
- A medical facility in Virginia seeks hospitalist coverage.
- FM physician considered.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM They will consider any coverage availabilities.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 12-hour day shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.