Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near DC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full subspecialist coverage.
- This is one the fastest growing cities with one of the highest per capita incomes in the state, and our close proximity to Washington DC and Richmond, VA offers easy access to these cities, without the commute, congestion or cost of living.
- Friendly and safe environment.
- 24 hour, full Intensivist coverage.
- Skiing and hiking, the beach and sightseeing are all within easy driving distance.
- No procedures necessary.
- Housing options are plentiful with something for every taste and budget.
- Plus, an excellent public school system, a great selection of private schools and options for higher education are an added bonus.
- Hospitalists - Great Place to Work and Live in VA - one hour from DC.
- Supportive administration, nursing and ancillary staff.
- An added benefit to working here is living here.
- With an attractive benefits package, a manageable daily census, 7 on, 7 off shifts, you'll find it all right here.
- We are representing a magnet-designated, Level II Trauma Center within a state of the art Regional Healthcare System.
- Our family-friendly community means low crime and lots of great activities.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.