Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Situated in the Washington-Arlington metropolitan area, Alexandria's picturesque waterfront offers dockside feasting, voyages along the Potomac River or bike rides to George Washington's Mount Vernon.
- Virginia is a four-season destination with the geography and climate to match every adventure seekers idea of fun!
- We are not accepting 2018 residents at this time.
- Work with an established, highly regarded physician team that provides world class medical care.
- We are scheduling interviews NOW at a 318 bed facility that has received national recognition for healthcare excellence.
- Interviewing Nocturnists - DC Area - Alexandria, VA.
- Ideal candidate will be ready to start a new position by the end of 2017/early 2018.
- Two year Path to Partnership.
- Closed ICU with strong subspecialty backup.
- Nocturnists do not round on patients - admits average 8-10 patients per night.
- Top Tier compensation with performance based bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.