Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnists do not round on patients - admits average 8-10 patients per night.
- Work with an established, highly regarded physician team that provides world class medical care.
- Virginia is a four-season destination with the geography and climate to match every adventure seekers idea of fun!
- We are scheduling interviews NOW at a 318 bed facility that has received national recognition for healthcare excellence.
- Closed ICU with strong subspecialty backup.
- Ideal candidate will be ready to start a new position by the end of 2017/early 2018.
- Interviewing Nocturnists - DC Area - Alexandria, VA.
- Top Tier compensation with performance based bonuses.
- Two year Path to Partnership.
- We are not accepting 2018 residents at this time.
- Situated in the Washington-Arlington metropolitan area, Alexandria's picturesque waterfront offers dockside feasting, voyages along the Potomac River or bike rides to George Washington's Mount Vernon.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.