Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southwest Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With an open ICU, procedures are not required for this position.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- This site uses McKesson/Paragon for EMR.
- Average patient encounters around 15-18 per shift.
- Primary Code Responders- Emergency Room Physicians assist Hospitalist.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- Onsite Subspecialty Backup.
- Our client is in need of a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage in Virginia.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections