Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southwest Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No Procedures Required.
- Our providers will enjoy competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, paid travel, lodging, mileage reimbursement, and malpractice insurance while on assignment.
- Primary Code Responders- ER Physicians assist Hospitalist.
- Onsite Subspecialty Backup.
- Seeking BC/ IM or FM physician interested in a locum tenens opportunity at a medical center in Southwest Virginia.
- 12 hour shift 7am-7pm.
- For nationwide Locum Tenens positions,.
- Average patient encounters around 15-18 per shift.
- Open ICU.
- McKesson/Paragon EMR.
- At to speak with our Recruitment Administrator about this and other Locum Tenens opportunities.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Locum Connections