Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If there is an ICU admission, the ED physician will.
- Beautiful area to live and work.
- Procedures required are Intubations, airway passage, respond to codes, & thoracentesis is a need.
- In case of emergent need physician is expected to come into the facility at night and must be within 20 min.
- Avg Admissions per night is 1-3.
- Great shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Compensation is $254K per year for 15 shifts per month.
- Up to add'l $25K per year in quality/service bonus paid quarterly.
- Work from 8 a.
- Avg Census is 12 patients.
- College in city.
- M - 8 pm.
- Nurse Practitioner Provides Night time coverage.
- Excellent schools.
- Specialty consults are available.
- Close proximity to major city (just 30 minutes away).
- Please email me a copy of.
- Join a Hospital Employed Hospitalist Group - 7 on/off schedule.
- Of hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Virginia.
- Numerous outdoor activities.
- Airway Management is a requirement.
- Additional shifts paid at $1,400 for 24 hr shift.
- Festivals, arts and music and museums.
- Hand off patients to NP at 8 pm - you will be expected to provide telephone coverage during the night.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago