Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Richmond) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Compensation: approximately $300,000 base salary plus bonuses.
- Explore Civil War history at the Museum of the Confederacy, stroll along the canal downtown or test your nerve whitewater rafting on the James River.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Discover an essential chapter of America's history in the cobblestone streets, river walks and monuments of Richmond.
- Originally a colonial settlement, Virginia's capital is now a thriving hub for culture, shopping and outdoor fun.
- Chief Hospitalist - Richmond, VA.
- We are seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program with 28 physicians in Richmond, Virginia.
- This is a 100% administrative position at the flagship hospital of a distinguished and highly awarded healthcare system.
- If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then this is the right choice for you.
- You will have a dedicated internal team to support you including a staffing coordinator and robust performance management reports to help measure performance.
- Secure your future with a two year path to partnership.
- Join the next generation of physician leaders!
- As the home of Virginia Commonwealth University, lively neighborhoods and a vibrant restaurant scene, Richmond is a wonderful place.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.