Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · November 25, 2017
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Alexandria / DC METRO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This beautiful town offers a picturesque waterfront dockside feasting, voyages along the Potomac River or bike rides to George Washington's Mount Vernon.
- Experienced Hospitalists with previous leadership experience will be considered.
- Virginia is a four-season destination with the geography and climate to match every adventure seekers idea of fun.
- Great opportunity to lead a team of Hospitalists in a highly desired area near Washington DC!
- Chief Hospitalist - Alexandria, Virginia - DC Metro.
- Flexible schedule (70% clinical/ 30% admin) may choose to work Monday-Friday or block schedule.
- Established 12 physician group with advanced practitioners and Hospitalist RN.
- The town brims with buzzworthy eateries, stylish shops and family friendly activities.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- This 318 bed facility made the list of United States News & World Report Best Hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.