Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will be supervising nursing staff.
- Local candidates.
- Specs: 24 hour.
- 30 minute response time required.
- Coverage needed: November 19th - December 1st, December 12th - 15th, December 31st and ongoing (20 shifts per month in 2016).
- Cases include: General Pediatric Hospitalist cases - rounding (2 - 4 hours) in the AM and.
- BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist needed in November and December for 24 hour.
- Of Doctors working with: Solo.
- Volume: 2 - 3 patients per day.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Supervising nursing staff as well.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE (Pediatrics) Hospitalist required.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 17.