Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have an active VA license.
- The primary responsibility is coverage of Peds and the Nursery, then rounding on the adults as capacity allows.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Physician will work with 3 other IM Hospitalists.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Family Medicine, has an active VA license and is available for ongoing coverage.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- Pals certification is required.
- This hospital in southern Virginia has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning in February.
- The average daily census is 70, split among all of the physicians.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Open shifts starting in February.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 11.