Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (*) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you (or anyone you know) would have availability and are interested in locums along the mid-Atlantic coast, please reply with CV via email at: I can be reached directly at.
- ANY active state license is acceptable!
- Please let me know your availability to assist with coverage.
- We have three long-term pediatric shifts needing coverage along the coast of Virginia!
- Our client is seeking coverage beyond that, up to a year is possible!
- Monday through Thursday, 3p to 7p.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Holiday coverage needed 10:30a to 7p Coverage is needed starting July 1 through September 30th.
- We, of course, will be covering all Travel / Lodging needs and expenses with our "White Glove" Travel Department and your Malpractice Insurance will also be covered.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 8a to 5:30p.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Jul 19.