Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (*) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an exciting, challenging, rewarding position requiring a commitment to "think out of the box.
- This opportunity offers partnership potential, a very competitive compensation package, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus and excellent benefits.
- They also manage a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Center providing treatment for conditions including traumatic brain injury, for which they are one of several centers Nationally participating in a prospective trial.
- Founded in 1994, the practice was one of the first in the nation to implement electronic medical records.
- This area has regularly been rated as one of the most livable, family locations in the country.
- The clinic has National recognition in the management of chronic fatigue, Lyme and related conditions..
- Virtually paperless for well over a decade, they have leveraged this highly sophisticated EMR, with a web based portal facilitating communication, while improving patient satisfaction and quality of care.
- They offer an on-site lab phlebotomist for efficiency and patient convenience as well as electronic ePrescribing.
- Internal Medicine Physician opportunity right outside of Washington DC!
- Other conditions for which we offer evidenced based treatment include the chronic post stroke state, and Lyme disease.
- Just 40 minutes west of Washington, DC, it offers easy access to some of the best schools in the country, great recreational opportunities and a wealth of social and cultural outlets.
- "You will be providing high quality care, in the setting of an academic, research environment, not restricted to the vagaries of managed care.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Jul 19.