Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (*) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The clinic has National recognition in the management of chronic fatigue, Lyme and related conditions..
- "You will be providing high quality care, in the setting of an academic, research environment, not restricted to the vagaries of managed care.
- They also manage a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Center providing treatment for conditions including traumatic brain injury, for which they are one of several centers Nationally participating in a prospective trial.
- They offer an on-site lab phlebotomist for efficiency and patient convenience as well as electronic ePrescribing.
- Internal Medicine Physician opportunity right outside of Washington DC!
- Just 40 minutes west of Washington, DC, it offers easy access to some of the best schools in the country, great recreational opportunities and a wealth of social and cultural outlets.
- This is an exciting, challenging, rewarding position requiring a commitment to "think out of the box.
- Founded in 1994, the practice was one of the first in the nation to implement electronic medical records.
- Other conditions for which we offer evidenced based treatment include the chronic post stroke state, and Lyme disease.
- This area has regularly been rated as one of the most livable, family locations in the country.
- This opportunity offers partnership potential, a very competitive compensation package, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus and excellent benefits.
- Virtually paperless for well over a decade, they have leveraged this highly sophisticated EMR, with a web based portal facilitating communication, while improving patient satisfaction and quality of care.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Jul 19.