Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · October 1, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy an in-house schedule with no. Our team of neonatologists, hospitalists and NNPs provide services at two Level-III Nicus in the Richmond area: Chippenham Medical Center (15 beds, six step-down beds, ADC of 12 and approximately 1,500 deliveries per year) and Johnston-Willis Medical Center (12 beds, eight step-down beds, ADC of 12 and approximately 2,400 deliveries per year).
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
- Residents enjoy numerous cultural offerings. The Blue Ridge Mountains, Williamsburg, Virginia Beach and Washington, D.C., are a short drive away.
- Pediatrix Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health (two PPO provider options), life, vision, dental, long-term care and disability insurance.
- With potential company percentage match.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, benefits include.
- The city's moderate climate and river inspire many popular outdoor activities such as kayaking, white-water rafting, fishing, camping and horseback riding.
- Great opportunity for a pediatric hospitalist to provide clinical care to infants in our Nicus while maintaining a favorable work/life balance.
- And assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing, state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- The Greater Richmond area was named the third best city for business by MarketWatch in 2007, and is home to six Fortune 500 companies.
- Richmond, Virginia's capital city, is a family-oriented area with a wealth of activities to match every interest.
- Students attend top-notch public and private schools as well as an excellent university school system.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Jan 20.