Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city's moderate climate and river inspire many popular outdoor activities such as kayaking, white-water rafting, fishing, camping and horseback riding.
- Pediatrix Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Students attend top-notch public and private schools as well as an excellent university school system.
- Enjoy an in-house schedule with no. Our team of neonatologists, hospitalists and NNPs provide services at two Level-III Nicus in the Richmond area: Chippenham Medical Center (15 beds, six step-down beds, ADC of 12 and approximately 1,500 deliveries per year) and Johnston-Willis Medical Center (12 beds, eight step-down beds, ADC of 12 and approximately 2,400 deliveries per year).
- Professional liability insurance.
- Residents enjoy numerous cultural offerings. The Blue Ridge Mountains, Williamsburg, Virginia Beach and Washington, D.C., are a short drive away.
- Great opportunity for a pediatric hospitalist to provide clinical care to infants in our Nicus while maintaining a favorable work/life balance.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, benefits include.
- Health (two PPO provider options), life, vision, dental, long-term care and disability insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Richmond, Virginia's capital city, is a family-oriented area with a wealth of activities to match every interest.
- With potential company percentage match.
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
- And assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing, state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- The Greater Richmond area was named the third best city for business by MarketWatch in 2007, and is home to six Fortune 500 companies.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Jan 20.