Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Ventilation management.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assistance with hospital privileges and paperwork will be provided.
- Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for additional information regarding this assignment.
- ICU/CCU required.
- The ideal candidate will have an active unrestricted Virginia medical license in hand.
- Acls required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Vacation coverage.
- Locums will average 16 to 18 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 23.