Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Western Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RMS offers locum tenens a reliable, weekly payment schedule complete with direct deposit for your convenience.
- Moreover, should you need malpractice coverage, Rhino offers a complimentary policy for qualifying candidates.
- Candidates must be Board Certified and can expect to earn $120 an hour.
- If email is more convenient for you, inquiries can be sent to.
- This opportunity is open-ended, so stay as long as you'd like!
- If you're already looking to secure an assignment for Spring 2012, we have a client in the beautiful Appalachians ready to book a Hospitalist locums starting in March.
- The schedule is 7 on/7 off with a 12 hour guarantee, although most shifts last 8-10 hours, and.
This locum tenen job from Rhino Medical Services was last open on Dec 1.