Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Friday · August 19, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Day shifts, except every 7th and 8th week are nights.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- This client is looking for a provider to work from temporary to permanent.
- No procedures required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.