Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (SW Virginia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Procedures are optional but physicians should be able to run codes.
- Malpractice with Tail.
- FPs and Med-Peds would be welcomed to assist with Pediatrics coverage.
- This rural Appalachian community is great for families but also centrally located just a short drive to Roanoke and the Tri-city area of Tennessee.
- Established program seeks a Hospitalist Director plus one Additional Staff Hospitalist.
- Shared weekend and evening.
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Expect to see 13-17 patients per shift.
- The current leader is scaling back to part-time but will remain in the program.
- Generous compensation that will include a bonus and full benefits.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.