Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · March 28, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 1:3 weekday and weekend.
- Family-oriented community close to the coast with low cost of living.
- Area boasts many recreational activities.
- Income guarantee $180K+ depending on experience.
- Hospitalist needed!
- Option for shareholdership.
- Prefers doc with comfort/interest in ICU, Critical Care/Pulm - but, NOT Required!
- 20 minutes from Norfolk.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Retirement, relocation.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Cover inpatients for Pulm/CC docs and other PC docs in group.
- 1 hours from Richmond.
- Three weeks vacation, one week CME with stipend.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.