Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Norfolk) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Sentara Healthcare is.
- Sentara Medical Group, a Division of Sentara Healthcare, is seeking BC/BE Hospitalists for full-time positions at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Obici Hospital.
- Sentara will be opening a new facility in Virginia Beach (Aug 2011).
- Sentara Leigh Hospital - 250 beds - 1 opportunities.
- Monetary benefits are not the only benefit at Sentara.
- The opportunities are located in the cities of Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach.
- Technologically advanced.
- O New Princess Anne Hospital opening Aug 2011.
- Compensation: Outstanding Competitive Pay Plans.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital - 525 bed beds, Level 1 trauma - 3 opportunities.
- O Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) - implemented throughout the system.
- We recognize the importance of a work/life balance, a collaborative work place environment, and diversity.
- Many of our benefits are fully funded or shared, therefore enhancing your total compensation.
- The largest provider of comprehensive healthcare for southeastern VA and northeastern NC.
- The open vacancies are due to growth.
- O eICU.
- Each hospital has its own unique staffing with flexible scheduling.
- Sentara Obici Hospital 168 beds - 2 opportunities.
- This is not a J1 opportunity.
- Hospitalists with Sentara enjoy easy access to a wide variety of specialists and enjoy comfortable shift-based work schedules.
- Ranks in the top 5 of the Best Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation and is the only health system named in the top ten 11 years in a row.
- Benefits Include: Retirement Plan, 403B/401K Plan with a Matching Benefit, Life Insurance-Self and Family, Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, Long and Short Term Disability, Paid Malpractice Insurance, CME Reimbursement, Quality Incentive Bonus, Flex Spending Accounts and much more.
This perm job from Sentara Medical Group was last open on Aug 15.