Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Norfolk) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Technologically advanced.
- Monetary benefits are not the only benefit at Sentara.
- The largest provider of comprehensive healthcare for southeastern VA and northeastern NC.
- Sentara Leigh Hospital - 250 beds - 1 opportunities.
- O Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) - implemented throughout the system.
- O New Princess Anne Hospital opening Aug 2011.
- Hospitalists with Sentara enjoy easy access to a wide variety of specialists and enjoy comfortable shift-based work schedules.
- Compensation: Outstanding Competitive Pay Plans.
- Sentara will be opening a new facility in Virginia Beach (Aug 2011).
- We recognize the importance of a work/life balance, a collaborative work place environment, and diversity.
- This is not a J1 opportunity.
- The open vacancies are due to growth.
- Sentara Medical Group, a Division of Sentara Healthcare, is seeking BC/BE Hospitalists for full-time positions at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Obici Hospital.
- Sentara Obici Hospital 168 beds - 2 opportunities.
- Benefits Include: Retirement Plan, 403B/401K Plan with a Matching Benefit, Life Insurance-Self and Family, Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, Long and Short Term Disability, Paid Malpractice Insurance, CME Reimbursement, Quality Incentive Bonus, Flex Spending Accounts and much more.
- The opportunities are located in the cities of Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach.
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital - 525 bed beds, Level 1 trauma - 3 opportunities.
- Many of our benefits are fully funded or shared, therefore enhancing your total compensation.
- O eICU.
- Each hospital has its own unique staffing with flexible scheduling.
- Ranks in the top 5 of the Best Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation and is the only health system named in the top ten 11 years in a row.
- Sentara Healthcare is.
This perm job from Sentara Medical Group was last open on Aug 15.