Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- ICU rounding required.
- Provider will be required to do ICU rounding and must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Great locums opportunity!
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- No Procedures required.
- This is a 12 hour night shift position 7pm-7am.
- 7pm-7am Shift.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in IM.
- General Hospital in Virginia is need of a Hospitalist to provide coverage from August to September.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 1.