Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Once the rounding is done the physician will take. The locums physician will be staying in the house provided by the hospital for the entire assignment.
- The locums physician will work nights every 3rd week starting at 6pm until rounding is done.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting 6/1 and ending 8/26.
- The locums physician will be working with 3 Hospitalists and hospital support staff.
- This facility has a nurse navigator that will set the day for the physicians.
- They have a rapid response team onsite 24-7 to cover codes until the physician gets there.
- The physician will meet with the nurse at 6am for the 1st hour of the day.
- They have a 6 bed ICU and 2 beds for overflow.
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes From Blacksburg.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- The case load is 15 to 20 patients during the day and 7-10 patients per day during the night shift.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 6am to 6pm.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- Preferred procedures are para and thora centesis, ventilator management, and central will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.