Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The case load is 15 to 20 patients during the day and 7-10 patients per day during the night shift.
- Preferred procedures are para and thora centesis, ventilator management, and central will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- The locums physician will work nights every 3rd week starting at 6pm until rounding is done.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off and the shift is 6am to 6pm.
- They have a rapid response team onsite 24-7 to cover codes until the physician gets there.
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes From Blacksburg.
- Once the rounding is done the physician will take. The locums physician will be staying in the house provided by the hospital for the entire assignment.
- The physician will meet with the nurse at 6am for the 1st hour of the day.
- The credentialing time frame is 1 to 2 weeks.
- Board Certification in internal medicine is required.
- This facility has a nurse navigator that will set the day for the physicians.
- This assignment is for a hospitalist starting 6/1 and ending 8/26.
- The locums physician will be working with 3 Hospitalists and hospital support staff.
- They have a 6 bed ICU and 2 beds for overflow.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.