Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts, rotation of 1 week days, next week nights.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Average of 18 patients per day for rounds.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are short staffed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Procedures are required.
- 8-12 admissions on average per day, 10 on average per night.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 30.