Hospitalist Jobs in Virginia
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: Backyard view of a Virginia Bearch suburb built around a pond.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding required.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Procedures are required.
- Must be 1-2 years out of residency.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts, mix of 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 25.